Get What’s Yours | A 15-minute Key Takeaways & Analysis
Boston University economics professor, Laurence J. Kotlikoff, journalist specializing in retirement issues, Philip Moeller, and Yale international security professor and PBS Newshour business correspondent, Paul Solman, have combined their years of experience and created Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security, a guide to show people how to maximize their Social Security benefits.…
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unofficial Key Takeaway and analysis of the book and NOT the original book.
Inside this Instaread of Get What’s Yours:
• Key Takeaways of the book
• Introduction to the important people in the book
• Analysis of the Key Takeaways
1. Social Security benefits are an important component to American retirement.
2. It is best to wait until age seventy to start taking Social Security benefits.
3. Many people are unaware that Social Security offers several benefits in addition to an individual’s retirement benefits.
4. Married couples should consider having one file for retirement benefits as soon as he or she is eligible and suspend them.
About the Author
With Instaread, you can get the key takeaways and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.